Tuesday 18 March 2014

[VP] Review: WH

WH is a quite a prominent modelling figure locally though his pics can be seen from the dating apps. I won't consider him as good looking, although he has chiseled manly look. In fact, I think he looks stern or fierce. His bod, however, is truly something to-die-for. He's probably fit to be called a greek god. He is 1.8m tall, has golden brown tanned skin, nicely developed chest with two dark brown soft large nipples, and clearly defined six pack abs. He is a health freak, that explains his sizzling body. Despite his high profile and fierce look, he is actually a very friendly guy. He made the effort to get to know me even though sex was the only agenda that evening. When we started commenting about each other's nice body, he readily removed his t-shirt. Not a second wasted and my hands were all over his very firm chest and abs. He pulled me towards him and we made out on the sofa while my hands were busy playing with his nipples. His nipples are rather interesting, the areola size is quite large, probably 1.5 times the size of 50 cents coin, but the teat itself is quite small. His nipples are probably not his pleasure spot as he didn't seem to moan or groan at all. While we were making out, his hands were rubbing against my back. When he finally lifted up my shirt, he looked very pleased on what he saw and immediately licked my nipples while his hands were feeling my abs. I couldn't believe a greek god like him is servicing me that my cock was rock hard in an instant. When it was time for him to show the main course, I was high in anticipation. But as soon as the shorts came off, I have to admit that I was rather disappointed. What I saw was a 4.5" cock with a smallish helmet-shaped head. It was very hard though. It was easy to do a headjob, I gobbled it down with ease and because of the manageable size, sucked it as though I'm extracting the juice out. About ten minutes later he pushed me away, then turned me around, pulled down my shorts and briefs and made me bend down. He spit a chunk of saliva right onto my sweethole and one of his finger began working its way in. I let out a soft moan as I played with my hard cock and nipples. One finger soon turned into two, then three. Given his small meat, I thought I don't need much preparation so I told him to fuck me. He covered up, squirted some lube on his meat, and then a little onto my hole. I was lying on the carpeted floor, covered with towel. Then he impaled my sweethole with his hard cock swiftly. Normally this could be painful but I felt just a slight sting as his cock went past my anal sphincter. He did me slowly at first but honestly I didn't feel much so I told him to fuck me harder. And then he lives up to his greek god status. He pounded me so hard and so fast without mercy. While his cock did not manage to hit my spot, the hotness of a rock hard cock went in and out massaging my pleasure passage like a bullet train was enough to keep me satisfied. He worked so hard that he was soon drenched in sweat after fifteen minutes. And it was honestly a very hot sight. Plus his stern manly look turned him into like a true sex maniac and I felt so good that I could pleasure him in this way that I encouraged him to keep fucking me. Then he flipped me so that I was on my four and ploughed me even harder. Ten minutes later, he exclaimed that he was about to cum and asked me where I want him to cum. So I told him to cum into my throat. As he picked up his speed even more and pounded me with all his might, he suddenly withdrew his cock and swiftly removed the condom. I quickly flipped and positioned my open mouth below his cock. Three, four, five large jets of white cum was released straight into my mouth, the first hit my throat and gagged me a little. As the shot ceased, I cleaned up his cock by licking it clean and swallowed the cum. Due to his special diet, his cum tastes sweet and not salty. I would really love to drink his cum everyday, lol... Afterwards I jerked off myself til cumming, while he licked my nipples and finger-fucked me.

Rating
Looks
6
Body
10
Attitude
8
Cock
3
Skill
8
Overall
6
WH's body is one of the best I have ever encountered so far, no doubt about that. However, his cock is simply his downfall. Being a bottom, this is nonetheless a very important factor. Sure, he made it up with his vigorous fucking skill and sweet cum, but that's all about him. I don't mind drinking his cum again though.

1 comment:

  1. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to take care of you.

    In fact, triggering this mighty instinct is absolutely mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll soon find him expose his mind and heart for you in such a way he never experienced before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete