Wednesday 12 March 2014

[VP] Review: JC

I met JC through a mutual friend, then he chatted me up in one of the social site. The chat was very neutral at first but quickly steered towards sex. He is of the same age with me, few cm shorter, similar weight but less toned than me. He has very nice tanline, evident from his weekly tanning. We were a little stuck at first as he found that I'm a flex bottom, and I found that he's a flex. And his tool is only about 12cm, which made me a little skeptical because I prefer something larger (I define larger as 15cm or longer). And so does he, as my tool is very similar in size with his. Regardless, we decided to just meet and see how, as his place was available.

JC is cute, no doubt about that. It's the geeky kind of cute, still cute nonetheless. He doesn't really talk much, just letting me in when I arrived and made me follow him to his bedroom. He sat down on the bed, and I approached him. My chest was at his eye level and he just stared at it, as though admiring it. I removed my shirt, and pulled him close to my chest. His mouth quickly went into action, licking and slurping on my nipples while his hands were all over my body. After a while, I pulled up his shirt too, pushed him down onto the bed, climbed the bed and attacked his mouth-watering large brown nipples. His nipples are so delicious and juicy, and he really enjoyed it as he moaned softly and kept stroking my hair. By then, tent was forming in his shorts so I swiftly removed it, and a 12cm cock bounced upon release. I licked the head first to tease him, and he pulled my head down forcing me to take it whole. It was not difficult at all because his cock is not large. I gave him a good mindblowing suck which sent him moaning louder for about ten minutes. I stopped, moved up to kiss him a little at first but we continued with deep frenching, then I dropped my shorts and fed him my cock, which he took into his mouth eagerly. He had no trouble swallowing it whole as well, and his skill was really good. His tongue literally danced around my cock in his mouth. Enough of that, I switched to face his cock and positioned in 69. He took the clue and squirt a little lube onto my sweet hole and worked his way. He was hissing every now and then while fingering me, enjoying the good suck I gave him. He probably put in two or three fingers as I felt thicker object entering my hole but I couldn't wait any longer. I got up, motioned to him to rise up. Then I lay down on the bed, already covered with towel. While he put on the condom, I covered my hole with more lube. He pushed my legs up, and awkwardly inched towards my hole. The entry was rather slow, although it was not difficult. As soon as he was fully inside, he started pounding me hard. Damn, I didn't expect that coming from him. Although his cock is not large, it's very straight and very hard. That helps to massage my pleasure hole although it could only occasionally hit my spot. He moved forward to kiss me while still pounding me, slower now. Then he stopped a bit to suck my nipples, then back straight to pounding me hard while holding on to my legs. As my hands reached out to pinch his nipples, he got wilder and pounded me harder. My own cock was already rock hard by then. I was just enjoying the fuck until he suddenly shouted "Shit, I'm gonna cum". And without warning, he slammed me few times, very hard, moaned loudly and climaxed. I wasn't ready to cum yet, damn. He wanted to jerk me off til I cum but I had something else in my mind. I made pushed him down to lie on the bed, covered up with condom, and sprayed generous amount of lube onto my covered cock and his hole. He wanted to resist but I was too quick and entered him in no time. I thought my cock wouldn't be hard to handle, but he screamed in pain when I pushed in. His cock, still covered with condom, was fully soft by then. I stayed still and played with his nipples for a few minutes, until he told me to go ahead. I basically gave him the same kind of treatment he gave me just now. His cock slowly went semihard again. I'm not a good top because I tend to cum quickly. It took me less than ten minutes to finally sprayed my cum all over his smooth abs. We cleaned up, dressed up, then said goodbye.

Rating
Looks
8
Body
8
Attitude
6
Cock
5
Skill
6
Overall
7
The fuck was not bad even though his cock is below my expectation. I had to give it a little to him mainly because he did manage to pleasure me although it was a hit-or-miss kind of thing. It also helps that his cock was very straight and hard.

4 comments:

  1. If you're trying to burn fat then you certainly have to start following this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

    To produce this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are productive, painless, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making money???

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see how my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and with $3 in his pocket.

    "I'm very frustrated with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is going to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    More than 160 000 men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's proven and works all the time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up half the way

    2) And now learn this strange HACK

    you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete