Sunday 30 March 2014

[VP] Review: Lee

There were posts about Lee in this blog already, you can read them from here. In fact, I was introduced to Lee by Sghunk because he had to head overseas suddenly during a week that we agreed to meet for our regular fuck. Getting a referral was something new to me back then, but Lee was friendly and assured me that there is no obligation. Well, I was horny anyway and he has his own place so I took up the offer.

He was in a NUM singlet when he opened the door, which did little in covering his nicely developed chest. He is a good looking matured guy, which is kind of weird to see him in NUM apparel. In any case, he brought me in to his nice condo unit, very modern and classy. The lights were dim right from the living room, clearly he set the right mood for sex. And he was clearly pleased with me, as he immediately rubbed all over my body as soon as the door was closed. Each piece of clothing article dropped onto the floor along the way, and suddenly we found both of us naked in the bedroom, with me happily licking his large thick meat. I could have sworn that Lee's cock is one of the nicest meat I have ever tasted. 7 inches long and thick, dark brown shaft with pink well proportionate head, uncut with a foreskin that fully retracts when it's hard. Oh, and did I say that it's rock hard ? My tongue was literally dancing all over his meat, from the tip to the balls. And when I swallowed the whole thing, I sucked so hard as if I was sucking its juice out. It helped that Lee moaned in pleasure and encouraged me by whispering how good it felt.

As I enjoyed the tasty meat, I couldn't help but to reach out to my own hole and played with it. My own cock was already hard by then. Noticing it, Lee bent down a bit to reach out to my sweet hole. By bending down, his cock went even deeper into my throat, almost gagging me. At this stage, I'm proud to say that I'm an expert cocksucker and continued the blowjob. With saliva covered fingers, Lee played and teased my hole. It was mostly just rubbing the surface but once in a while a finger was pushed in. And every time he did so, I had to withdrew his cock from my mouth and moaned. That goes for a while until he continuously fingered my hole and I halted the blowjob entirely. As he looked at my pleasured look, he lifted me up and made me straddle on the bed, right on top of him. Then as we made out, he skillfully teased my hole by brushing his cock against up, every now and then almost entering my hole but did not. All these obviously made me very frustrated. So I bluntly asked him to just fuck me already. Lee just smiled at me and continued what he was doing. That drove me crazy, so I just got off from him, went down on all fours on the bed with my hole facing him. Then I looked at him and said "fuck me please ?".

He reached out to his supplies and prepared with the rubber and the lube. Even though I was very impatient already by then, he painstakingly prepared my hole with the lube. I couldn't help but to just enjoy it and moaned. It took him full ten minutes until he put on the rubber and finally positioned his gun in front of my hole. As he pressed through the opening, I could feel his thick cock was stretching my hole to the max. It was warm, almost to the point of burning. But Lee was very patient and really took his time in entering me. He would grind very very briefly in order to push in a little. And the end result, there was no pain at all until his meat was fully inside me. I could feel my pleasure cavity was filled to the max, but no discomfort, no pain. As he started to drill, his cock massaged my rectal wall, which was somewhat pleasurable but intermittently. He barely hit my spot, and even when he did, it was very briefly. I decided to change position and flipped instead. He entered me in missionary, but swiftly and smoothly this time. And damn, as soon as his cock was fully in, waves of pleasure traveled across my whole body. As he started rocking, I was just lost in the ecstasy. Each time his meat slid, massaging my prostate wall, I groaned like a bitch in heat. All I did was lay down, enjoy the pleasure, as he slowly and passionately drilled me. He too, was just enjoying the fuck as he looked at me with intense lust while I pinched his nipples and rubbed his chest and abs. This lasted for fifteen or twenty minutes, somewhere around there. If he were to keep the same pace, I would probably be able to enjoy the pleasure for many hours. But then he picked up his speed and the pleasure got too much to handle. As his cock rubbed against my prostate more and more rapidly, I could feel pressure building up in my balls and at the base of my cock. I had no choice but to ask him to fuck me even faster. He was already dripping sweat, making him looked very sexy and turned me on greatly. And as he pumped even more, suddenly turning him from a gentleman into a ferocious beast, I reached the point of no return and one, two, three, four shots of white fluid left my hard cock and landed onto my chest and abs. It isn't rare for me to cum handsfree, but it was one of the most intense handsfree cum I have ever experienced. Lee looked at me in amazement and the word "awesome" was all he said, other than his smile. It turned out that he had cummed inside me while pumping me hard til my handsfree cum.

We both collapsed and rested on the bed for five minutes, then he insisted on washing me up. Showering together after sex is really cool so I couldn't decline. His large cock sprung back to life during as he soaped me up and I couldn't resist to taste it again. So then I knelt down on the bathroom floor, against the wall, while he facefucked me. It must have been too hot for him as he came again after ten minutes of facefuck. And I sure did a good job in cleaning his cock, not a single drop left my mouth and throat. He smiled at me contented and we made out a bit before we finished up and said goodbye. Not for the last time, certainly.

Rating
Looks
8
Body
9
Attitude
9
Cock
9
Skill
10
Overall
9
Lee is definitely one of the best top around. Not only that he has an almost perfect cock (well... perfect if it's a tad longer, but no complaint, hehe), he also knows how to use it well. And this really matters a lot as I have encountered many tops gifted with sizable endowment but simply flopped on practice. To top it all, his manly look and behavior. I simply can't get enough of him.

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1-2-3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making profits??

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete