Friday 3 May 2013

Cum Control

One of my buddy, ST, is a power bottom. And he's not lacking in anything in being a power bottom. He's young, cute, he has decently nice fit body (not the very defined or muscular type but still nice), has his own place, enjoys all kind of sex and is a total slut on bed. We met occasionally, about once in a couple of weeks, because he has quite a number of regulars. But among other guys, we met most often.

So one time he suggested the idea of doing cum control. And when I thought a regular kind of cum control, what he had in mind was quite a bizarre one. In fact he brought in another regular buddy, BL, for that. I'm not unfamiliar with BL because we had threesome together before and I had met him for one-to-one sex a couple more times afterwards. BL is a very hot flex with lean fit bod, a truly versatile guy who loves flip-flop fuck. So the idea was that, both BL and myself would seat on a recliner, our arms tied behind the chair, our legs are tied. Then ST would take turns riding on both of us without making us cum, and without making himself cum. How come without making himself cum ? That's because ST is one very talented bottom. He's one of those rare bottoms who can autocum while being fucked. Unless the top is damn lousy, he said.

And both of us then sat on a recliner facing each other after a short foreplay involving kissing and caressing each other's body. Both myself and BL were hard at that point. While setting up the rope, ST would lick our nipples or our cock intermittently. Then came the real action, he ripped off the wrapper, put on a condom on my cock, lubed his ass and my cock, and quickly sat down on it. It was in one swift entry and he let out a loud grunt which changed into a pleasurable moan. Damn, he's really one very seasoned bottom. As I was tied, ST was very much in control of the fucking and I couldn't really do much except a very short thrusting by lifting up my butt. But even then, it was probably only around few cm up. The only thing I could do was looking at the very hot view in front of me. A cute fit guy bouncing up and down my cock, savoring the moments with closed eyes and moaning away, while pleasuring his own body and nipples. BL was just looking at us with his cock rock hard, pointing at the ceiling. He added dirty words to the atmosphere, which was darn hot. ST was very good with his ass muscle so when he was in full control, he quickly brought me to the peak. I didn't tell him that I was cumming but ST is one smart bottom. He's the type who knows when the top is reaching. So he quickly stopped his bouncing and stood up, leaving me almost at the edge but I couldn't cum despite my desperate effort to thrust my cock into the air. Damn ! That lasted for about ten minutes. Then he put on a condom on BL's cock and repeated the cycle. With BL, ST leaned forward so that his body was right in front of BL's face. BL then licked and sucked his nipples away, sometimes biting which made ST let out a scream in pleasure. ST started with slow bouncing then after about five minutes or so, he was riding furiously. When BL said that he was about to cum, ST quickly stood up again. He looked at both of us and said "Phew, that was amazing !". Both myself and BL chuckled, yeah damn right amazing.

So the cycle repeating for a while that night. ST edged each of us for five times, each lasting about ten minutes. He served us cold drink in between because we were tied up throughout. After about two hours of play, he finally asked us if we were ready to release. And we couldn't say no. Then ST went to the kitchen and came back with a small shot glass. What is it for ? Looks like I haven't mentioned that ST is also a cum slut. He's one guy who can drink cum from a cock like water from a tap. He smirked at both of us, put the glass on a table next to us (then we knew why there was a table there !), and rode on BL first. This time ST was so intent on milking us so he alternated between fast riding and slow riding. One minute fast and furious, another one he would just sat down and slowly feeling the hard cock pleasuring his anal passage, truly savoring the pleasure. All these whiles BL was cursing away with "fuck" word everytime ST slowed down his riding. But all good things must come to an end and after about 15 minutes play, ST rode BL to the edge. And when BL screamed "I'm cumming ! I'm cumming", ST quickly stood up again, ripped off the condom, brought the shot glass next to BL's cock and jerked it hard. With a loud "aarrgh" from BL, three, four, five, six shots of cum sprayed into the glass. Then BL's tensed body collapsed on the seat.

ST then turned to me and grinned. "Your turn", he said. I just smiled at him while he continued bouncing away on my cock this time. He played the same trick for about twenty minutes. I was trying to cheat him by not telling him that I was cumming but at that perfect moment, he stood up, ripped off the condom and made me cum into the glass too. It was about seven strong thick and sticky shots into the glass. The pleasure was darn intense, it felt as though my balls were about to burst when shooting. I have never felt anything like that before. While I regained my breath, I saw that BL was getting hard again (blame nobody, he's still in his early 20s and the fucking scene was just too hot). ST saw that too and seized the chance to ride him again. But this time his aim was not to get BL to cum again. As he rode with hard cock bouncing, he took the glass next to his cock. Normally he can just shoot his cum while being fucked but this time he didn't (because his shot would be too messy to be collected) so after one minute of hard riding, he stopped and BL took the cue to thrust his cock into ST's ass instead. Then he shot his cum into the glass without jerking off. He looked at both of us with a wide grin and showed the shot glass, almost full to the brim. The shot glass should be about 30ml size. "Watch this", ST said then brought the glass to his lips and drink the whole content in two gulps like a pro. Then he flipped the glass to showed that he drank it all. Needless to say, both myself and BL got a boner again after seeing that hot scene. The night continued with some more fun but nothing special.

So that was my first time having cum control and a very unique one. And speaking of ST being a cum slut, I will tell you another story of his even more exciting cum fun next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment