Monday 6 May 2013

Double Penetration

I have only done double penetration once in my entire life. Double penetration may sound very kinky and fun but the truth is far from it. It takes a lot of effort and the pleasure just doesn't seem to be any better than normal anal sex. Anyhow, I got a message from a friend, JP, about this kinky idea. He's one strange fella because in all his profiles, he put himself as flex top but I know very well that he's much happier to be shagged than to shag. And of course there are a lot of guys willing to shag him because of his fit tanned body. His cock is a sizable 6.5 inch, which is a huge waste because it's underutilized. It was a lazy saturday night and I had nothing to do so I told him to find another guy. In less than fifteen minutes, he messaged me again and asked me to come over to his place because the other guy will arrive in about an hour. His folks are away for the weekend apparently.

I arrived at his place earlier than the other guy. JP brought me in and served me drinks. I asked him if he had done double penetration before. He said if a cock and a dildo is counted, then yes, and laughed it away. I was amazed actually, because I know his dildo is not a small sized one. Then he pulled down his boxer, turned and bent to show me the butt plug in his ass. He had been preparing well he said. He got naughty then and asked me to pull out the butt plug and put it in again. Everytime I did that, he whimpered like a slut. When his phone flashed with a message from the other guy, JP pulled up his boxer and opened the door. The other guy, L, is another fine young chap. About same age with JP and equally fit. JP introduced us and said that L is experienced in this (double penetration). And I love his confidence when he told JP that he's going to love it.

To cut the story short, we were all naked on JP's bed. I was making out with L while JP was servicing both our cocks. JP was really enjoying L's cock particularly because of its impressive size. Both JP and myself were like two sua ku guys because honestly we have never seen a cock of this size among the local chinese. We even took a measuring tape to measure it and that clearly boosted L's ego to the roof. So after the measurement (mind you, we made sure that we correctly did that), it came out as 18.5cm length and 15.7cm girth (or 5cm thickness). I suddenly felt like a loser because my cock is the smallest, lol...

JP got very excited afterwards and removed the butt plug from his ass. He said that he suddenly felt very empty and I asked him if he wanted to be filled again (with our cocks). He just grinned. L suggested that we take turns fucking JP first and that I should start because his cock is bigger. JP then went on all fours on the bed next to the edge and I stood behind. Not forgetting the condom and lube, I went in quite easily because his ass was already stretched by the butt plug. But JP is an expert bottom who knew how to control his ass muscle. I knew what JP likes so I gave it to him right away, short, fast, deep and hard pounding. And he was moaning away in heat. L just sat down on the other side of the bed playing with his cock and nipples. After about fifteen minutes of pounding, I signaled L to take over the fucking. But JP told him to stay put in between of the heavy breaths and moans. I stopped and pulled out my cock, then JP took a condom and put it on L's cock. He sat down on it in a flash and then just sat there with eyes closed. L asked him if he was in pain because JP's cock went soft and he replied that he didn't expect L's cock to feel this thick in his ass. He told L to stay still and L sucked his nipples meanwhile. After a few minutes, JP started to ride on L's cock slowly, moaning away while cursing the F word each time. JP's cock got hard again in no time and kept hitting L's abs. It was a very hot sight. Then L held JP and made him lie down on bed and began fucking him with long deep strokes. After a while, L asked JP if he's ready for more. And JP couldn't hide his excitement after hearing that question. Because L had more experience, he directed the whole action. First he added lots more lube on JP's ass and changed both our condoms. That was to prevent tearing, he said. He lied down on his back, then JP sat down on his cock. JP then leaned forward so that his filled ass is exposed and I was supposed to enter him from behind. L said the top at the bottom has to have a long cock otherwise it will just slip out from the ass easily. I thought it was going to be very difficult to enter JP's ass but I managed it one try. Partly because my cock was rock hard and partly because his ass was sufficiently stretched. When my cock was sliding, JP kept silent holding his breath. But when my cock was all the way in, he let out a loud moan, louder than ever. I thought he was in pain so I asked him if he was okay. And he said that it felt so good. L cued at me to start the fucking slowly which I did. Being at the bottom, he couldn't do the fucking because it would make my cock slip out easily. Every sliding motion made JP whimpering like a bitch in heat. I wonder what he felt because honestly I didn't feel much. His ass passage was just too tight because of two cocks and his ass muscle wasn't squeezing as much. The pleasure I got was just from the friction with L's cock. We did the double fuck for less than ten minutes because my cock kept slipping out everytime I wanted to go faster. When we broke the position, then only I and L realized that JP actually had cummed on L's abs. JP laughed and said sorry to L, he cummed in the middle of the double fuck. Although he cummed already, he still felt good from having his ass completely filled and stretched by two cocks.

JP left the two of us in the room while he got himself a cool drink. L then asked me if I'm a pure top, which I said no. Then he hinted to let him fuck me but I refused cos I got scared with his super thick cock. Then we thought of just jerking off to cum. Then JP came back spotting a hard on again. So the session continued with normal anal fun. JP sure enjoyed himself that night cos he came again twice.

He messaged me the following day saying that his ass felt so empty after the fuck so he put in the butt plug even to work. Anyway I also knew that he did a lot of ass muscle exercise so his ass is still not loose until now. I heard that he had quite an addiction to double fuck now.

No comments:

Post a Comment