Thursday 18 April 2013

Bottom who should be top

There's something about bottom who look or behave like a top that makes it so intriguing to me. I have seen a number of guys who look so rugged and manly, lean fit or muscular and very masculine. But when they come to bed, they will happily show their mancunt, purring with excitement when my finger goes in. In fact there's one more fact which makes it so wasted for them to become bottom. They have larger than average cock size. Of course fucking such them is always very hot. Imagine having a fit manly bottom riding happily on ur cock, with his large hard cock slamming against ur abs. But honestly, are these guys common ?

Searching a popular gay dating site, here are my findings. The search is for Asians in Singapore.
Bottom/flex bottom with large cock : 161 guys
Fit bottom/flex bottom with large cock : 68 guys
Flex with large cock : 563 guys
Fit flex with large cock : 230 guys
Top/flex top with large cock : 562 guys
Fit top/flex top with large cock : 296 guys

So in average, you have 2 guys with large cock performing fucking role for every 1 guy with large cock being fucked. The ratio goes up a little higher for fit guys. So from the looks of it, it's not that rare to find a bottom with large cock. But the question is, what defines large size ? According to some studies, about 2/3 of guys have cock size of 5.25" to 6.25". That means anything below 5.25" is considered small, and beyond 6.25" is considered large. But I know that in Singapore context, even a guy with 6" cock will put himself as having large cock.

Anyway, not all guys with large cock would also be fantastic on bed. I met a wonderful guy before, model like quality (i.e. handsome, fit). And to top it all, he has 18cm long and 5cm thick cock, nice red mushroom head, perfect shape. It was rock hard during the foreplay, damn hard. But the moment my cock went in to his hole, poof, his cock went soft. Weird, but he whimpered like a pro bottom. Then I thought he should be top because he couldn't get hard when being fucked. So when I volunteered my arse (I seldom get fucked), he attempted to fuck me but failed miserably. His cock was as soft as a baby. So what's the point of having large cock ?

So what do you think ? Is bottom with large cock hot ? Or a waste ?


No comments:

Post a Comment