Saturday 27 December 2014

Top Slave

I have not been meeting VP despite his many requests to meet-up. Partly because I was rather busy with work, thereby reducing my playtime greatly. When we finally managed to get a time together on one weekend recently, I told him that I was all his for about 16 hours, from 8pm on Saturday until Sunday noon. He wasn't going to waste time at all, he even booked a room in a nice boutique hotel. What was going to happen is somewhat similar to my previous post but with a twist.

He met me at the lobby when I arrived, then we went up together. The hotel is not very big but very nicely constructed, and it's rather new so it feels so refreshing. As soon as we got into the room, we made out intensely. He told me to wash up first, so I did. When I came out from the shower, he has stripped down to just his sexy speedos, revealing his ripped and tanned body. His chest looks as developed, if not more, and his six-pack abs is as defined as before. Such a sight immediately brings my member to life. Then he took the towel from me and put it back in the shower room, and told me to lie down on the bed. I did, and the next thing was he put a blindfold on me. I was a little surprised, but this is nothing new to me and I remembered that I said I was his for tonight so I didn't resist. Then came another surprise, he spread out my arms and then I could feel that something was tied around my left wrist, and then my right wrist. When it was done, I tried to pull my wrist and I realized that I have been restrained (later on I found that he tied to the lamp handle on each side of the bed). And then came my legs, he tied both of them together. A while later, I felt his lips pressing against mine and then we made out heavily. Some minutes later he whispered into my ear saying that until noon tomorrow, I'm just a sex slave to him. My purpose is just to pleasure him and my cock is just a play toy for him. I have to admit, I was quite turned on after hearing that.

He served me rather well as usual, sucking on my nipples, licking my hard body, then sucking on my rock hard cock. I was moaning softly while enjoying his treatment, and I let out some encouraging comments such "yeah, good boy". VP really took his role seriously that he actually slapped my face with his hard cock. I had never felt so humiliated in fact but quickly gave in as he reminded me who the boss was that night. He continued sucking me for a while, and then he probably turned around as I noticed he presented his boyhole in front of my face. I eagerly ate out the sweet hole and was rewarded by his sexy hungry moans. Each time my tongue pressed in against his hole, he went crazy. Then he moved away, and I heard sounds of lube bottle being opened and squeezed. And then a couple of hisses, and I reckoned that VP was probably fingering himself. It was rather brief, as expected of him who don't need much preparation. Then I felt a condom being rolled onto my cock, somemore lube being squeezed (to my cock), and his hand coating my cock with the lube. He held my cock such that it pointed straight up, then I felt his hole pressing against my cock. It was quite tight despite his hole being used often, but it slid in very smoothly and VP let out a soft relieved moan once my cock was fully inside. Not a second wasted and he immediately rode on my cock rigorously. It was hard, each time he went down, his butt cheek slapped against my groin, and I could feel a hard stick slamming against my abs. I had to rely on my imagination, but VP then took off my blindfold after about ten minutes of riding. The scene was pretty much what I imagined. VP with his rock hard cock riding on my cock, both his hands were on his nipples, and his eyes were just lost in pleasure. Sometimes his hands would move to my chest and squeezed my pecs or my nipples. He leaned forward to kiss me, while still rocking on my cock. That was quite a feat I thought. He leaned forward even more, placing his nipples right in front of my mouth and I gave him a good workout on his nipples. That, however, must have been good that he stopped rocking and I instead had to thrust my cock up to his hole. He broke free from my mouth after a while, and then rotated himself while still keeping my cock inside his hole. He rode on me again while I looked at his sexy defined back. He probably got a little tired so he leaned back and rested against my body. So instead, I drilled him although I couldn't go so deep as my legs were tied. For some reasons, that position was probably the best to hit his prostate, he autocummed without warning after about ten minutes of drilling. His shooting was, however, more like a dribble than a shot. I was rewarded by his compliment "Fuck, you did such a good job".

He told me to just rest for a while while he was busy with some messages on his phone. It looks rather suspicious but I didn't ask because I was the slave that night. My suspicion was right, VP actually invited another guy. The guy, we called him TY, was a matured guy in his early 40s. He is a quite good looking guy, the metrosexual look kind. His body is fair, small sized light brown pointy nipples, quite big chest but can tell that it's not as firm anymore probably due to his age, flat tummy when standing but not so flat when sitting down (again probably due to his age). VP just let TY played with my body while he sat down and watched us. His cock was clearly very hard already. TY was really enjoying my hard muscles, including my manhood muscle. His sucking was very decent, enough to almost bring me to climax but I resisted the urge. I would have thought that VP arranged TY come to fuck me but I was wrong. Because he assumed the same position that VP did just now, throwing his manhole to my face. And it turned out that this matured handsome man need his hole serviced more than anything else. Enough rimjob to make his hole evenly wet, and then VP handed the supplies to him. He went on all fours on top of me, facing me while VP fingered him. Seeing how this handsome matured guy enjoying his hole being invaded looked pretty turn on to me. But what followed up next was pretty much similar to the previous scene with VP. He immediately rode me hard and fast the moment my cock was fully inside him. VP moved to the front to suck TY's 5.5 inch cock. In his position, he sort of fed his cock to me too so I gave him a blowjob. VP then gave TY's cock a good handjob to make sure that it's fully hard. What came next was pretty hot. VP turned TY such that he was backfacing me instead. Then he held TY still to put on the condom on TY's cock. I seized the chance to impale TY from below which made TY moaned in ecstasy. Once VP was done with preparing TY's cock, he lubricated his own hole, and then climbed up onto the bed and positioned himself above TY and me, facing both of us. He pushed TY down so that he lied flat on top of me, then pulled TY's cock such that it pointed straight to the ceiling, and immediately sat on it. VP took over the whole action, he was riding so furiously that each time his butt went down onto TY, it bounced TY's butt away from my cock too. And for the next ten minutes or so, the room was heavily filled with both VP's and TY's slutty moans. What happened afterwards was hard to believe. With TY controlling how deep and how fast my cock went into him, he must have his spot hit pretty often by me. He hissed that he was about to cum and proceeded to stay stilll, while desperately trying to keep VP still at the same time. Despite VP remained still, TY apparently still shot his load inside VP and all he could say were curses and pleasure moans. It turned out that although VP kept still, his ass muscle took over the job by massaging TY's cock (by clenching and releasing). TY actually protested after he cummed, almost like scolding VP. We joked a bit about that afterwards with TY playing with VP's rock hard cock. VP then was busy again with his phone and TY excused himself.

The next guy was someone I have met once, or so according to the vague memory. His name is NT, a nerdy chap in his mid 20s with well defined chest and flat abs. As far as I know, he's happily attached to a caucasian so I'm not sure if he's in an open relationship. NT is a lot more top than bottom so it was not surprising that he was so into VP, immediately getting into action with him. I thought I would feel bad being left out but it was actually quite hot watching these two hot boys making out. And VP didn't hide his sluttiness at all, he was constantly playing with his hole while NT kissed his body or licked his nipples. VP must have seen me totally hyped up with my cock rock hard even without touching. He told NT that I could fuck really well and he should try me. And he was shocked to hear NT's reply, that he knew because he had me before but he was just not in the mood to be bottom that night. VP sort of mocked at me when he winked and said it was such a pity. Damn him... As VP couldn't resist anymore, he prepared NT's cock well, made him sit on the sofa, then climbed up and slowly went down, impaling himself with NT's 6 inch rock hard cock. He then continued by riding NT's cock while holding hard to the sofa headrest. NT meanwhile licked his nipples and that led VP to moan even louder. After about ten minutes watching them helplessly, VP took pity on me and moved over to the bed. He went on all fours on the bed and gave me a sloppy blowjob. NT then impaled him from behind in doggy. I said it was a sloppy blowjob because he was enjoying the fuck so much that his mouth was moaning instead of sucking my cock most of the time. It took just another fifteen minutes in that position for VP to finally surrender. Still in doggy position, he suddenly whimpered and half-screamed that he couldn't take it anymore. Within the next three second, his cock sprayed his cum hands-free. Good thing that we put a towel on the bed ! It turned out that NT's cock is curved slightly downwards (I find this type to be quite rare) that it always hit VP's spot in doggy position. The next problem then was that, how to continue. NT hasn't cummed yet and I strongly objected being bottom because I wasn't in the mood to get fucked too. In the end NT relented and finally climbed on top of the bed. As he was not really a bottom, it was difficult entering him. It took us almost ten minutes to adjust here and there to finally get my cock fully inside NT's hole. His cock has gone soft by then. As he started rocking, however, his manhood slowly sprang into life. VP helped him by licking his large brown nipples. When NT's cock became almost fully hard, VP pushed him down such that he lay on top of me, and then told him to just relax and enjoy. And so then I began thrusting my cock up into NT's hole. NT was thoroughly enjoying it as evident from his still hard cock and his lustful moan. At few points, he even shouted "Fuck yeah, that feels so good". To make a mostly top guy said that really boosted my ego. That lasted for about twenty minutes, until we both cummed almost together finally. I cummed into NT's hole (safe) while NT jerked off til he cummed ten second afterwards. One minute of rest with NT lay flat on me, then we let him wash up and leave. Before leaving, NT told me "Damn, you always manage to turn me into bottom".

I glimpsed at the clock and it was already 2am in the morning. VP said the last guy was coming, and he did in less than ten minutes. Not much of a break for me but can't be helped since I'm the slave. The last guy was featured in VP's first post actually, JC. He got more buffed compared to the last time VP saw him apparently. So VP and JC started by making out with each other, VP slowly stripped JC off his clothes. He chewed on JC's large juicy nipples like a baby. JC on the other hand, reached out to my cock and gave it a good tongue bath. His hands were all over my hard pecs and abs. It didn't take long for JC to finally unable to resist having his hole invaded. When one of his hand reached down to his own hole, VP immediately removed it and did the job instead. JC hissed when VP's finger entered his hole, then he sloppily continued the blowjob in between his moans. As more fingers went in, JC was no longer blowing me. VP asked him if he wanted my cock instead, and he nodded so eagerly. So condom was up, more lube was poured, and I was inside JC in less than a minute. His hole was not quite tight, although it was still reasonably enjoyable. Later on I found out from VP that JC is attached to a guy with huge tool, and that they have fuck every other day. JC rotated himself while keeping my cock in him such that he was then backfacing me. That was to allow VP to suck on his rock hard 12cm cock while I pounded him from below. JC was whimpering so much, clearly in ecstasy as he played with his own nipples. It was probably just ten minutes of pumping when he exclaimed that he was cumming, and VP was still sucking his cock. VP didn't bother to remove his mouth from JC's cock though, and he swallowed every drop of JC's manjuice as he squirmed in pleasure. I couldn't help but to notice that VP was actually fingering himself as this happened. JC got up, and then VP took over the position and continued riding on me (after replacing the condom). And JC now helped VP by alternating between sucking his cock and playing his nipples or sucking his nipples and playing his cock. Now here's the thing, JC got rock hard again in five minutes or so, and then he obviously couldn't withstand the urge to get pleasured again. He asked VP to move aside so that he could continue riding on me. Though normally a slutty hungry bottom, VP was extraordinarily nice that day and he let JC had his pleasure again. The rope tie on my hand was getting a little loose so it was then possible for me to lie on my side. So I spent the next ten to fifteen minutes pumping JC in spoon position. At some point, JC had to stop me from pumping him as he was too close. As he stayed still, he would clench and release his ass muscle, squeezing my cock. His squeezing skill, however, is not as good as VP unfortunately, maybe because his hole is not as tight. As VP noticed that JC was getting very close, he placed a towel below JC's cock, and soon it caught five sprays of JC's thick whitish cum. It then became VP's turn again and he enjoyed my pumping also in spooning position for about ten minutes. And then another surprise ! JC was initially sitting on the sofa watching our show, then he shyly approached VP and asked if he could have my cock again. Damn... He said to VP that my cock kept hitting his spot which he seldom had even with his bf. VP again relinquished his spot to JC and what followed was the repeat of the first round. It took a bit longer to make JC cum for the third time though, probably about twenty minutes. At the end of it, I cummed too, inside JC's ass. I was getting a little tired, but I could have sworn that JC's looks was as though he wanted another fuck still. VP seemed to have caught that I was a little worn out so we ended the session there for now. JC left, VP removed the ties, we washed up together with lots of hugging and cuddling, and we finally slept with me hugging him from behind.

I woke up with a massive hard on, and for a good reason as the first thing I saw was VP getting pounded by another guy. I know him later as RM, a non-local from neighbouring country. He's a very good looking young man, very nicely built with defined pecs and washboard abs and two tiny but juicy nipples, and a 17cm thick cut cock. So as I woke up, VP was lying on the bed being pounded in missionary by RM who was standing on the bedside. As VP noticed I was awake, he motioned me to move towards the back (behind RM). So I did and serviced RM by caressing his well toned body and playing with his nipples. But that wasn't it apparently, as RM whispered to me in between his heavy breathing, "fuck me". I was taken by surprise, I would have thought that he's a pure top from his built and manliness. And even more surprise as I found out that his hole was already lubed although I knew for certain that VP couldn't have fucked him. So he had prepared to get fucked even while I was sleeping. I just put on the condom and lubed up, then slowly inserted my cock into his ass. I had to bend him down to ease the entry, and he stopped pumping VP to accommodate that. Once fully in, he let out a heavy sigh, and began rocking again. And so he was happily sandwiching himself between me and VP. I didn't do much in the beginning as RM was doing most of the job. But it was a little too mild so I bent him down fully until he was skin-to-skin with VP, and then just drilled him silly. Both RM and VP moaned and groaned in pleasure, "oh yes", "so good", "fuck" were all over the air. The pleasure of being fucked and fucking at the same time was probably too great for RM that he cummed without warning. He simply grabbed onto VP's hair and the next thing we knew, he made me stop and pulled out from VP's hole, exposing cum-filled condom. He moved away, and let me finish the job. I climbed up onto the bed, pulled VP's ass up, and began impaling him vertically. I must have hit his spot so darn right that all it took was just five strokes and his cum sprayed the watery jizz into his own mouth. He swallowed whatever that got into his mouth. The sight was so hot that I almost immediately shot into him. VP was still hungry, nonetheless, but our time was up as it was already 11am plus. So the three of us washed up and left. That was how I became sex toy for VP.

5 comments:

  1. merry christmas! thanks for the latest entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a post where you are the top slave to VP only, but you need to cum as many times as he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... we haven't done that yet but he might be interested in doing that if he reads your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it will be real hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same tactics lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and with $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, am I right?

    Your very own success story is going to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete