Monday 11 November 2013

Recollection (IV)

After Jez left, we had kept in touch momentarily. We chatted online quite frequently in the beginning and we were drifting apart after several months. He would often talk about the guys there so he was probably busy playing with them so I decided to just leave him alone. Until that one fine day last month and I was honestly hit by surprise. He messaged me in one of the app and his profile didn't show his face pic so I couldn't tell. But his bod pic showed that he has definitely gotten fitter. His pecs are bigger and his abs are more defined.
I was a little irritated when he played around, pretending to know me when I had no clue about him. But when he finally sent me his face pic, I couldn't hide my excitement. He explained to me that he was playing around with a lot of guys initially, then got attached back there but broke up when he had to return to Sg. There were a lot of guys wanting to hook up with him when he returned two weeks earlier but he had not met any guys and had been thinking about me actually. So sweet, haha...

We decided to meet on Friday evening but both of our places are not available so we put fun aside. I was happy to meet him just for a meal and catch up. We were like old friends and it was really nice to finally see him as a good looking sporty young man instead of a geeky boy last time. I must say that he's very attractive now, made me wonder if he would still look for me if not for my fit bod. We spent quite a few hours together before we finally decided to take last bus back home. As it was the last bus, there aren't many people inside. We went up to the upper deck and sat at the last row. We were just chatting mindlessly but soon Jez' hands were roaming around my thigh. The thrill actually gave me a little boner. I too, squeezed his thighs and rubbed his groin, feeling a hard meat beneath. It got a little too hot to handle and Jez's hand actually slipped under my shirt and started rubbing my body. Nobody would have noticed since there are only few more passengers sitting at the front and middle area. The driver could have noticed through the mirror, but Jez couldn't care. I was just enjoying his caressing especially when his skillful fingers touched, circled, and pinched my nipples. I could have let out a soft moan, I'm not sure. This foreplay plus the fact that I missed Jez for so long proved too much. I asked him if he want to risk me sneak him in to my room and he nodded with his boyish smile. My parents slept early, fortunately. And I had little problem getting him into my room.

Once inside, we both turned into savage beasts, literally. Our mouths and hands are attacking each other. I almost ripped off his shirt in fact. In mere minutes, we were both fully naked with rock hard cock touching against each other. When he said he missed my cock in him, I quickly reached out for my supplies. Then to my horror, I forgot that I had run out of condoms ! When I told him that, he jumped out of the bed and took a piece of condom out of his wallet. Damn, he's well prepared. He handed the sole condom to me and I kissed him in return. He fingered his own boyhole with the lube while I put on the condom and the lube. The few years definitely had seasoned him as a bottom more as he didn't show any sign of pain anymore when I entered him in missionary. In fact when I started off slowly because I thought he needed to get used to my cock, he commanded me to immediately pound him hard. And I couldn't disobey. From his look, it was obvious that Jez felt like in heaven. But all he could do was just to sigh and groan softly, we had to keep our noise down. His cock was semihard when I entered him but turned rock hard in no time. Throughout the fuck, he didn't touch his cock at all and he was busy playing with his nipples or my nipples. I decided to give him even deeper pounding so I lifted up his hip, tip toed, and entered him vertically. Each thrust down was literally a slam pulled by gravity and Jez clearly enjoyed it. Several minutes in that and my sweat dripped onto his body so I decided to change again. I pulled him up so that we were both sitting facing each other. He was holding onto my body while I held him close and chewed at his nipples for his added pleasure. I couldn't pound him in this position, so instead I was just grinding up and down, back and forth, left and right. His wet cock was rubbing against my chest, I could feel the wetness in fact. It didn't take long until Jez let our heavier and more rapid sighs while I was still grinding his boyhole and licked at his nipples, then suddenly I felt a warm wet sensation on my chest. Damn, he cummed while his cock was grinding against my chest, hands-free. Being selfish due to the heat, I pushed him down and rapidly thrust into his boyhole and came within two minutes. I thought that he would resist me but his face actually showed that he was still enjoying my fuck even though he has come.

We rested for a while and he shared a little about his sex life there. His bf is a white bottom so he had not been fucked for quite a while. Before he got attached, he played quite a lot but he only bottomed to Asians because he found that white cocks are generally not so hard. On the other hand, there seems to be a lot of white bottom who likes asian guys with large cock, perhaps due to the stereotype that asians all have small cocks. He left my house in the wee morning and took a cab back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment