Sunday 13 October 2013

Recollection (I)

I received a message on one of the app recently, it was from someone familiar. He was back in Singapore for a medium-term stay. Several messages later, the conversation turned steamy and no prize in guessing where we ended. Instead of writing about our last hook-up, my mind wandered to the past where we first met and subsequently.

It started about four years ago. I went in to IRC on one lazy Friday evening. Couldn't recall exactly how it progressed but I chatted with this young chap who had just finished his NS. We chatted rather mildly, no mention about sex whatsoever. We exchanged picture and I saw a rather cute nerdy boy with thick framed glasses. Despite the nerdy look, I could tell a reasonably toned body behind the shirt. He asked me if I was keen to meet for a dinner on the next day, which I couldn't refuse. He gave me his name, Jez.

Jez was a very pleasant boy to be with. Cute, bubbly, irresistible laugh, and quite intelligent. He finished his NS three weeks ago, and waiting for his application to a number of universities. He was still rather closeted, so he took this free time to explore the scene around. He chatted with a number of guys but I was the first one he met, how amusing. At one point, he told me that I look very familiar. That actually set me thinking, indeed he also look familiar to me. But my mind couldn't figure out why. We decided to watch a movie since we clicked quite well. The movie must have been a lousy one because I couldn't remember what that was. But what I remembered clearly was he held my hands and towards the end of the movie, hugged me. Then I knew why he chose the last row seat. We bid our goodbyes at the MRT station as we were heading opposite direction.

We met again the following week for the same thing, dinner and movie. He got a bit more bold during this time, he touched and caressed my chest during the movie. Then his hand slipped under my shirt and roam around my abs. I stopped him after a while, fearing someone will notice. On our way back, he asked me if he could drop by my place. Damn, this boy was horny. But I told him that my parents are at home so it was not quite possible. He was visibly sad. Then he started asking me about where my house is and that was when it got clearer how we found each other familiar. It turned out that he is actually my cousin (our mothers are sisters). I had seen him when he was in his early teens but we had not seen each other again as our families drifted apart due to some conflicts. But amazingly he could still remember my address. Despite that, bringing him to my place openly was still not an option. Which then reminded me of my office. Very risky but I reckoned that no one should be around at this time. And it's not so far. He didn't mind, more like excited in fact.

It was pitch dark, it took me a while to move around and finally reached a corner where I thought shouldn't be too noticeable with the lights on. This corner was a sitting area actually, with a few sofas and a coffee table. As soon as the lights were on, Jez pulled me down to the sofa and started making out fiercely. His wet lips were so succulent and his tongue was dancing in my mouth. For a closeted boy, he sure was a good kisser. His hands were busy groping my chest during the kiss and it didn't take long for me to let him pulled up my shirt and exposed my upper body. He looked happy like a little kid upon seeing my body. He pulled up his shirt too, revealing a lean toned body, firm but not very big pecs, flat abs and dark chocolate nipples.

His hands played with my nipples for a while before his mouth started attacking one of my nipples. I stroked his hair while he was busy sucking my nipples like a baby. His other hand was down on my crotch, feeling my cock getting harder. I pushed him away, took off my short and brief, and he did the same. While my cock was fully hard, his cock was just semihard, uncut and covered with foreskin, around 5" of meat hanging down. I pulled him towards me again, holding his head, kissed him tenderly then whispered "Let's just keep it to oral for tonight, ok ?". He nodded in agreement, and then began busying himself pleasuring my cock. Again he surprised me. For a closeted boy, he sure was a good sucker too. His tongue skilfully licked the underside of my cock while it was inside his mouth. And his mouth was like a suction cup, everytime it left my cock, it sent waves of pleasures onto my whole body. His one hand was jerking his own cock while another hand was fingering his own hole. As he was such a good boy, I couldn't bear to let him do all the work and returned his favor. I pushed his head away, told him to switch position. When he did, then I finally got a good look at his cock. I was in awe seeing his cock. I honestly think it is a very beautiful cock. It is probably around 7" in length and thicker than average. But the impressive part is not about the size. It's very straight and very hard, veiny, and the foreskin is just enough to expose half of the head. And when the skin is pulled back, it displays a large bulbous mushroom pink head. I don't suck much but I couldn't resist putting Jez' meat into my mouth. Either because I'm inexperienced in sucking or because his cock was too large, my jaws were aching after a short while. He somewhat noticed that and asked me to switch again, all with that smile never leaving his face. He continued sucking for a good ten minutes until I had to ask him where he wanted me to cum. He didn't answer but his tongue service got faster and harder. I couldn't hold on and finally shot directly into his throat while my cock was in his mouth. He choked a little after a few sprays, but he recovered like a pro and swallowed my cum. He continued by kissing me while jerking off his cock. Few minutes later, he grunted and I felt warm liqued sprayed onto my abs. He collapsed on top of me afterwards and stayed there, breathless. After he regained his composure, he stood up, collected his own cum on my abs and his abs with his fingers, and licked them clean. Then he flashed his boyish smile again. That was the start of our journey.

2 comments:

  1. cousins? that's so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than us.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP on this link to uncover if this brief test can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete