Saturday 31 August 2013

Hungry Bottom

Many times when I chat with bottoms, they would often have the impression that I'm a fuck machine, I guess because of my bad boy look and fit body. But I wouldn't really classify myself as a fuck machine. I know a few of those who would fit into that category.

When talking about fuck machine though, that set me thinking the reverse of that role for bottoms. There is such a thing as a hungry bottom. I would define hungry bottom as an insatiable bottom, his desire for being fucked is almost like endless and fully satisfying him will be quite difficult. He may take any form of object in his ass, be it another man's cock, a dildo or any object (like cucumber, lol). Some will mention about power bottom and will equate this with hungry bottom. I find these two to be quite different. To me, a power bottom is a bottom who is taking charge in the fucking, probably dominating the sex.

Of those I know, I think VP is the best example of a hungry bottom. So my research instinct kicked in and I thought of catching a glimpse of how his sex life is. I told him about my intention and he was happy to share with me so long as I don't reveal too much personal details. And so I was practically involved in his sexcapade, either as the player or as the observer. So it took place over the weekend, and the crime place was his house because his family was away (and I wonder why his family never suspected anything everytime he refused to go with them). Here goes the report.

It started off on Friday night. I arrived at his place at around 9pm. So I had the honor of being the first top for the whole exercise. It started off with a heavy foreplay, with him worshipping my body and me fucking his mouth furiously til he gagged several times. Despite this, there was little preparation made to his ass and after almost an hour of foreplay, I pushed him down to the bed, flipped him so that he was on all fours, gloved up, squeezed some lube onto his ass and my cock, then off it went. The moment my cock slid past his asshole muscle, I immediately slammed it in and started pounding him away. And as his reputation goes, VP took it without any complaint. In fact, he was moaning in pleasure on each pounding right from the start. Something very sexy about VP's bedroom is that he has a large size mirror on the wall behind his bed. So imagine how hot the sight is when both his arms left the bed and started pinching his own pale brown nipples hard while his hard 5" cock was bouncing up and down. After a while, I pulled out my cock, flipped him so that he lied on his back, squeezed some more lube, then lift one of his legs up to my shoulder and began pounding him again while holding on to his one leg. And I think VP enjoyed that even more judging from his louder moans and dirty words. I flipped him again to doggy and this time banged him hard enough til I finished the job inside him. VP hasn't cummed yet so he let me have a short break, drenched in sweat and huffing away.

In just several minutes, he made my cock alive again by his skillful sucking. This time though, I decided to let him do the work and just lied down on the bed. Without hesitation, VP rode on my cock and began pleasuring himself. A while later, I pulled him forward and kissed him, keeping him still by holding his hips and both his hands held on to the bed frame, while pushing my cock in and out of his ass instead. I knew very well that this would send VP over the roof and true enough, few minutes later I felt warm liquid sprayed onto my chest and abs. VP could only softly moan in between the kissing while he cummed. It was almost 11pm by then. So what happened from here onwards ?

Friday, 11.30pm : TG arrived at VP's place. TG is VP's dragonboat buddy with equally fit muscular body. He's a pure top so all VP need was just somemore pounding from TG. And TG was like an energizer bunny when fucking VP. The fucking alone lasted for one hour, going through several positions from missionary to side ways to standing to doggy and back to missionary. I helped the process by feeding VP my cock. TG cummed onto VP's abs but VP didn't cum. TG then left.

Saturday, 1am+ : As VP was not finished by TG, I had to do the job. I finished him off in missionary, slightly different because I pulled up his hip such that my cock went in right from the top and impaled him mercilessly. VP sprayed his own face with his cum. At almost 2am, we decided to rest and sleep.

Saturday morning til noon was spent at the gym where he met VH, a cute and fair Malaysian Chinese with big chest but flat tummy.

Saturday, 12.30pm : Back at VP's place and VH was deep inside VP within the next half an hour. VH has an average length but very thick cock. It's almost as thick as L's cock in my DP post. It was also the very first time that I saw VP showing a little uncomfortable look when VH's cock went in to his ass. But after that, he was totally enjoying it. VH was a flex and was so totally into me so we had a sandwich fuck for about fifteen minutes (with me fucking VH, and VH fucking VP). It happened in two positions. First with VP on all fours, almost flat to the bed, then VH entered him from behind, then I entered VH from behind. Second with VH lied on the bed, VP rode on VH's cock, and I impaled VH with his legs up on my shoulders. What was so awesome about it was when all three of us came almost at the same time. I slammed into VH's ass and came, VH apparently shot while VP's ass was milking him, VP sprayed his cum onto VH's chest. We then rested for a while.

Saturday, almost 3pm : We had late lunch then said goodbye to VH. Then we went to town area to catch movie and dinner afterwards.

Saturday, 9pm : We went to one of the most well-known happening sauna. Despite all the distractions, we stick to our objective. That is we'll occupy one room with me staying in the room all the time while VP fishing for his tops. He would then bring any guy he fished to the room. VP had no difficulty finding all the tops that meet his taste, fit strong looking guys. Most of them were surprised to see me in the room when they entered but all of them couldn't be bothered aside from the initial shock. In fact, the third guy VP brought in was none other than BL. It turned out that BL and his bf played together in the sauna. They split their way, each of them hunting for their own fun. I have not met BL's bf before until that night. His name is MT, he was the fifth and the last guy VP brought in to the room. I recognized his face from some of their photos and he immediately lusted after me. So I fucked him after he fucked VP for good twenty minutes. We concluded our sauna visit with me fucking VP til he cummed again. So it was a total of 6 guys for VP and he cummed four times that night. When we left the sauna, it was past 3am.

Sunday, almost 4am : Back at VP's place and we slept almost immediately after washing up.

Sunday, 11am : VP woke up with a massive hard-on. My cock was totally soft, on the other hand. I felt bad for VP actually but he was not disappointed at all. Instead, he asked me for my help when he brought out a black-colour dildo from his drawer. The dildo is about 7" in length and thicker than average cock. And so I was pleasuring VP with the dildo up in his ass while he was moaning and writhing in pleasure. He stopped me after a while then stood up from bed, went to his drawer again. And this time he pulled out an ever bigger dildo. Holy crap, that one is probably 10" long and as thick as a coke can. Instead of helping him, I just watched as VP impaled himself with the gigantic dildo. A good ten minutes later and he sprayed his cum all over his bod. We washed up afterwards and had lunch. I left afterwards because VP's family is supposed to be back by afternoon.

So that's one hungry bottom !

No comments:

Post a Comment